Thursday, October 21, 2010

Catie and Jamie's Wedding

We drove to northern California the begining of June
so we could be at my niece's wedding.
Steve would be the officating pastor,
and I would be whatever
they needed.

My family loves flowers...
so any chance we get to arrange flowers or
make bouquets for weddings
makes us very happy.
Steven got roped into holding the two biggest arrangements
so that they would not topple over on the ride to the
wedding site.

Grandma Burris entertaining her sweet grandchildren.

All those feathers really made the wedding
memorable!!

The crazy aunts cutting the cake!


Catie throwing the bouquet.

The dancing, we Quisenberrys like
to dance....

and dance!!

Six of the eight siblings.

And that is all folks!
I think I let Ruth stay up too late!

No comments: